- LT Monomer – longer processing times
- Can be adjusted to all possible color hues
- 3 pre-mixed color shades and 1 basic resin included
- Can be used with all CANDULOR denture base materials
- Individual implant prosthetics
- Individual full dentures
- Individual partial dentures
- Enhances existing prosthetic restorations
Eight AESTHETIC Intensive Colors are available to replicate the natural appearance of the gingiva. By using the different AESTHETIC Intensive Colors, you can create patient-specific nuances. Stand in front of the mirror and look at the gingiva shade spectrum. This is characterized by different colored zones: with strong and poor blood circulation (attached gingiva), blue blood vessels, bright labial frenulum, and so on. It is also possible to address different ethnic groups.
SO SIMPLE. SO INDIVIDUAL.
3 different shade hues and the base material shade 34 of the AESTHETIC RED (hot polymer) and AESTHETIC BLUE (cold polymer) resins enable the gingiva to be individually shaded quickly and easily. The incident light is refracted by the semi-opaque pigmentation and reflected. This gives the pink of the artificial gingiva a particularly natural look.
34 Original Pink – basic resin, semi-opaque, veined
53 Whitish Pink – stained resin, opaque, not veined
55 Reddish Pink – stained resin, opaque, not veined
57 Brownish Purple Pink – stained resin, opaque, not veined