COLOR HARMONY AND PERFECTION
RED – the AESTHETIC heat-curing polymer displays the entire spectrum of the harmonious CANDULOR color system. This gives the option of recreating the natural perfection of the gingiva.
The heat-curing AESTHETIC RED denture base material consists of a selection of high-quality raw materials. They form the basis for the optimal physical properties of the products.
- Outstanding fit
- Low residual monomer content
- Wide range of polymerization variants
- Low polymerization shrinkage
- Durable shape and color for years
- Available in 8 different color shades
- Simple handling
- Natural color shade spectrum
Our JST flask – a pressing flask – is ideally suited for processing the hot polymer.
- Full dentures
- Partial dentures
- Combined dentures
- Implant prosthetics
Avoid direct contact with unpolymerized material within the oral cavity. Avoid the use of AESTHETIC RED in case of proven allergies.
Ideal mixing ratio for dentures:
22 g polymer: 10 ml monomer